If you're aged 16-21 and can commit to Fridays then find out more
Gunnersbury Park Museum is seeking young volunteers to work on an exciting new project. Share your ideas, learn new skills, and work as part of a team alongside Young Advisors from London Transport Museum to produce ‘The Pop-Up Museum’ – a travelling exhibition showcasing museum collections and young people’s practical and creative talents.
Join us at the Volunteers’ Recruitment Day:
Date: Saturday 8th December 2012 Time: 11am – 3pm (Lunch provided)
Location: Gunnersbury Park Museum, Gunnersbury Park, W3 8LQ
Limited places so book your space by calling 020 8992 2247
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for?
- 16 – 21 year olds.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re unemployed, at college or not at college.
- People who can commit their time to the project.
- You don’t need any qualifications or previous experience, just enthusiasm!
When is the project happening?
- Fridays for 4 months from December 2012 – March 2013
(Excluding Christmas and New Year holidays)
How do I get there?
- Address: Gunnersbury Park Museum, Gunnersbury Park, W3 8LQ.
- Nearest tube: Acton Town (Piccadilly & District lines).
- Bus route: E3 - The bus stops right outside the park entrance for the museum.
December 4, 2012