University Hospital celebrates a decade of saving lives
West Middlesex University Hospital would really like you to come along to their open day, on Saturday 21 September 2013 from 11.00am until 3.00pm.
The 2013 Open Day will be an interactive celebration of West Middlesex University Hospital on the ten year anniversary of the new hospital.
There will be lots of activities for all the family including:
- Health and wellbeing zone - offering advice and testing for a range of common conditions such as diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure and sexually transmitted diseases
- Careers zone – information about career opportunities and volunteering
- Fabulous family fun zone with children's entertainers, teddy bear clinic, face painting, cake decorating plus allergy and diabetes testing and advice
- Chocolate clinical trials!
- Future plans for the hospital - your opinion counts!
- Raffles, competitions and great prizes
- Behind the scenes tours
- Food and drink
- Live entertainment, fun games and activities
- Free parking
- And lots more...
More information at:
September 16, 2013