Piccadilly, Circle, District and Overground lines affected
Saturday November 12 and Sunday November 13
If you are planning to travel this weekend 12/13 November, please check if any of the following works will affect you.
For details of all Tube upgrade work this weekend, alternative routes and a map, please click here
No service between Acton Town and Heathrow (All Terminals). Replacement buses operate.
Service A: Acton Town - Heathrow Terminals 123
Service B: Acton Town - Heathrow Terminal 4 - Heathrow Terminal 5
Service C: Ealing Common - Ealing Broadway - South Ealing - Northfields - Boston Manor - Osterley - Hounslow East - Hounslow Central - Hounslow West - Hatton Cross - Heathrow Terminals 123.
No service between Baker Street and Hammersmith, or between High Street Kensington and Baker Street. A special service operates between Baker Street and High Street Kensington (via Aldgate and Victoria)
Replacement bus services operate
Service C: Hammersmith - Shepherd's Bush Green (for Goldhawk Road and Shepherd's Bush Market) - Shepherd's Bush Central line station - Latimer Road - Ladbroke Grove - Westbourne Park - Royal Oak - Paddington - Edgware Road - Baker Street
No service between High Street Kensington and Edgware Road.
Parsons Green station is closed
Sunday 13 November, no service between Richmond and Willesden Junction. Use District line and rail replacement bus services.
Bus service: Gunnersbury - Acton Central (for South Acton) - Willesden Junction
South West Trains
Engineering work between Queenstown Road and Richmond / Kew Bridge on Sunday 13 November 2011
The following alterations will apply:
- London Waterloo to Strawberry Hill (via Wimbledon) services will run from Kingston to Richmond, connecting buses will run from Richmond to Clapham Junction
- London Waterloo to Kingston (via Twickenham) services will run from Richmond to Kingston, connecting buses will run from Clapham Junction to Richmond
- London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside services at 25 minutes past the hour will start from Richmond and will call additionally at St Margarets, Wraysbury and Sunnymeads. Connecting bus services will operate from Clapham Junction to Richmond
- London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside services at 44 minutes past the hour, retimed to depart London Waterloo at the earlier time of 18 minutes past the hour, will be diverted after Clapham Junction and call at all stations from Clapham Junction to Richmond
- London Waterloo to Reading services will be diverted after Clapham Junction and call additionally at Wimbledon and Kingston
- London Waterloo to Woking via Hounslow will start from Kew Bridge
- London Waterloo to Kingston via Twickenham services at 56 minutes past the hour will run from Richmond
Journey times may be extended by at least 40 minutes.
To keep up with the Tube upgrade plan and how it might affect you, please visit tfl.gov.uk
November 11, 2011