Come to the next Isleworth and Brentford Area Forum
The next meeting of the Isleworth & Brentford Area Forum is on Thursday, 27th July from 7.30pm at ST JOHN’S CENTRE, 80 ST JOHN’S ROAD, ISLEWORTH TW7 6RU.
Please note that the following two planning proposals will be exhibited at the venue before the meeting begins. Members are residents are invited to discuss these proposals from 6pm. The Area Forum meeting will begin as normal from 7.30pm.
250 Gunnersbury Avenue, W4 5QB
Regeneration plans for Watermans Arts Centre and the former police station sites, Brentford
What’s on the agenda this month:
As well as the usual Local Policing Update, Open Forum and minutes of the previous meeting, members will consider the following items (though not necessarily in this order):
- PC Chris Duncombe (British Transport Police) will update members on BTP operations between Isleworth and Kew Bridge stations as part of the Police Update item;
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) and S106 consultation – this consultation is running from 3 July to 15 September and residents are encouraged to take part (follow the link on the agenda to the information pages on the Council’s website);
- A planning application has been called in by Councillor Lambert for 209 Brentford High Street for Paddy Power;
- Play Streets – submit your application now for dates from September onwards! Detailed information can be found on the Council’s website at www.hounslow.gov.uk/playstreet ;
- Petitions update – members have agreed to keep petitions as a standing item on each agenda so that they can monitor progress
- Area Forum Action Plan
Play Streets offer you the opportunity to close off a street to become safe to allow children to play as a one off or repeating event.
Details about IBAF with links to presentations, as well as past minutes and future meetings can be accessed on the council website.
Provisional future IBAF's and topics are:
28 September 2017 – Spring Grove House, West Thames College, Isleworth
Cycle Superhighway 9
Great West Corridor Local Plan Review
Heathrow Airport update
Conservation Area Appraisals
October 2017 – Local Democracy Week meeting (date to be advised – please note it is proposed that this meeting should start at the earlier time of 7pm)
The agenda for this meeting will focus on the Area Forum Action Plan updates
Young People’s Open Forum – Local Democracy Week
23 November 2017 – Clayponds Community Centre
Strategic Transport update
07 February 2018 – Isleworth Public Hall, Isleworth
Local National Health Service Update
Council Budget 2018/19 presentation
15 March 2018 – venue to be confirmed
Air Quality in the IBAF Area
July 25, 2017