Discussing planning issues in Brentford
Brentford Community Council meets monthly on February 11th at 7.30pm at the new venue of The Scout Hut, Willow Close, Brentford TW8 8DE
Developers and others attend regularly to put forward their proposals and planning applications.
The agenda is:
- Present and apologies
- Minutes of Meeting Jan 14, matters arising.
- Brentford Chamber of Commerce
- Notes on Great West Corridor Review Presentation January 24.
- Notes on Ballymore presentation: Brentford Town Centre. Held at IBAF
- TFL. Update on Cycle Route to Brentford Town Centre.
- Consultation: Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Dates of future meetings: March 11, April 8 May 13.
Please attend and bring your papers with you on Monday.
Guests are welcome, please just turn up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or view Brentford Community Council website.
Subscribe to email reminder about BCC meetings or send an email to email@example.com
February 7, 2019