Discussing planning issues in Brentford
Brentford Community Council meets monthly on July 9th at 7.30pm at the new venue of The Scout Hut, Willow Close, Brentford TW8 8DE
Developers and others attend regularly to put forward their proposals and planning applications.
The agenda is:
1. Present and apologies.
2. Minutes of Meeting June 11 2018: Matters arising.
3. Presentation: No 1 Commerce Road. This is the site between the service road to the Holiday Inn Hotel and phase I of Brentford Lock West.
4. Chiswick Curve Inquiry report back.
5. L&Q Application consideration by the Mayor. See BCC832
6. The Ham application by Goddards.
7. Brentford Town Centre update. See BCC837
8. 20 mph speed limit in Syon Estate.
10. Dates of future meetings: August 13, September 10.
Please attend and bring your papers with you on Monday.
Guests are welcome, please just turn up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or view Brentford Community Council website.
Subscribe to email reminder about BCC meetings or send an email to email@example.com
July 5, 2018