Discussing planning issues in Brentford
Brentford Community Council meets monthly (14th August) at 7.30pm at The Griffin, Brook Road South.
Developers and others attend regularly to put forward their proposals and planning applications.
The agenda is:
Minutes of last meeting/matters arising.
- Presentation: L&Q proposals for the Citroen site. This scheme no longer includes the site of the fountains Leisure Centre.
- Correspondence with Cllr Curran. See joint letter to Steve Curran (BCC806, attached) and his reply (included in paper on BCC web site.
- Pollution and Planning. Update by Martin Case on measures to mitigate pollution and considerations of emerging planning proposals for A4/M4 corridor.
- Waterman’s Arts Centre/Development at Half Acre. It is understood that proposals for the Waterman site and for Half Acre have now been submitted for planning consent as shown at the recent exhibition. BCC provisional comments (BCC 807) may need supplementing
- St Pauls Rec CA, Extension of boundaries. Update Vitas.
- The Butts. Work on site has begun.
- Dates of Next Meetings. September 11, October 9.
Please attend and bring your papers with you on Monday.
Guests are welcome, please just turn up. Please email email@example.com for further details or view Brentford Community Council website.
Subscribe to email reminder about BCC meetings or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 10, 2017