Presentation on Morrisons Development
Brentford Community Council meets monthly on Monday 8th July at 7.30pm at The Scout Hut, Willow Close, Brentford TW8 8DE
Developers and others attend regularly to put forward their proposals and planning applications.
The agenda is:
1. Present and apologies.
2. Minutes of June meeting: Matters arising.
3. Presentation: L&Q Development on the Morrisons Site.
4. Brentford Voice Update: Formation of sub committees.
5. Preparation for Great West Corridor Public Inquiry
6. Brentford Riverside (town centre development):
6.1. Notes of meeting with Ballymore: Matters arising
6.2. Plot G. (Multi- level parking) update
6.3. Arrangements for future meetings with Ballymore
7. Public Inquiries updates: C Curve, Citroen, Watermans,
8. Lionel Road Update.
9. Housing Strategy 2019/2024 consultation.
11. Dates of future meetings: August 12, September 9.
Please attend and bring your papers with you on Monday.
Guests are welcome, please just turn up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or view Brentford Community Council website.
Subscribe to email reminder about BCC meetings or send an email to email@example.com
July 4, 2019