BIAS expecting over 10,000 for Saturday's clash with Gillingham
After Tuesday's postponed match with Dagenham & Redbridge, now rescheduled to Tuesday, 21st April, this Saturday sees the Bees at home to Gillingham in what many are predicting could be a second successive Saturday home crowd of over 10k. Get there early because, according to BIAS:
March 27, 2009
- The Football Club have announced that the Family Stand has already sold out
- It is a top of the table clash: 1st vs 3rd
- Many of those who witnessed the Wycombe fixture will surely want to return for another feast
- Gillingham’s ticket sales are going well, they are a well supported club and should the number of away supporters attending should exceed the numbers brought by Wycombe
- The Bees could be parading four new signings including an old favourite and highly rated young striker who whilst on loan to Northampton last month scored a hatrick on his debut
- The Brentford board have shown that they are serious about wanting promotion through calculated investment in the playing squad at this critical time
- It is a top of the table clash 1st vs 3rd. Yes, we said that already. But this really is quite an important game
- Wycombe’s game against Shrewsbury is being shown live on Sky Sports – a nice appetiser for the main course.
- There are no Premiership or Championship games this weekend as England are playing in the evening.
- It's Brentford innit!